Holy Monastery of St. Nicholas at Siamades in Kastania
It is found to the right of the public road ascending to Kastania, Aspropotamos, in the area of Siamades. The surviving Catholicon is dedicated to Agios Nikolaos Myron. It was built in 1807 when Germanos was the abbot and the hagiographies were executed in 1821, when Samouel was Bishop of Stagoi, by Georgios and Georgios from Chionades. Its beautiful woodcut chancel screen was made in 1815 by Demetrios from Metsovo, when Gabriel was Bishop of Stagoi. The church is made of stone, with three aisles, of the athonite type with a cupola. To the east, it ends up in three niches while to the west there is a narthex. In the niche of Prothesis, the prayer of Proskomide is written in thirty six lines.